Membership is available to educators and institutions engaged in professional musical theatre training. In addition, we have now added an Apprentice membership to students interested in staying involved in our organization.
What is it?
The Musical Theater Educators’ Alliance is the only organization dedicated to the improvement of training for the musical theatre profession. Our only purpose is to serve our membership, whether searching for a score no longer in print or a better evaluative system for dance students.
Our national and international conferences have proven to be stimulating, practical and informative (and fun). Please take a moment to join by clicking the link below. Your dues paid by December 15 will entitle you to register for the January conference and participate in our website forum and membership directory. With your participation we look forward to continuing the dialogue and improving the state of musical theatre training.
- Access to our website and closed Facebook group for all forums and discussions (including job openings, seeking materials/resources, discussions regarding curriculum and best practices)
- Member pricing for all conferences
- Access to our database of educator contacts around the world
...All of the above, plus:
- Inclusive membership with unique log-ins for all department faculty
- Your school's logo listed on our membership page
- The MTEA journal
- Quarterly newsletters
* Note: membership dues are separate from conference registration fees. Paying annual dues is required to register for the conference at the members' rate, but each conference also has a per-person registration fee.
If you are a current member looking to renew your membership and pay your annual dues, please click THIS LINK.
If you are a current organizational member and need to add additional profiles for your faculty, please click THIS LINK.